Improve your health and fitness in a safe, supportive, encouraging and non-judgemental environment.
Are you a plus size woman and a beginner exerciser who has no idea where or how to start building your fitness and health?
b-fit Plus Size Fitness is very excited to bring you a new service designed specifically for the female plus size beginner.
Regular workshops will be held in a private studio in Butler, N.J.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Thought you were too heavy to engage in physical activity?
2. You want to start on your own health and fitness journey but not sure how to begin, who to call, or where to go?
3. Start out strong, push too hard, too fast, only to find you lose motivation and eventually end up quitting?
4. Felt awkward, ashamed and embarrassed walking into a big box gym?
5. Tired of the yo-yo, new fad diets with all their promises, restrictions, point counting, and expensive cardboard box foods?
6. Want to learn easy healthy eating habits?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this beginner program is for you.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
You will learn:
Basic movement patterns
Learn to perform plus size friendly exercises
Learn modifications for exercises
Basic healthy eating habits
Learning basic tools to start improving your health NOW.!!!
Right now this workshop is free.
WHEN, WHAT TIME, HOW LONG?
Our next scheduled workshops are as follows:
Sunday, June 16th and Sunday, June 23rd from 9 AM-12 noon
workshops generally run 2-3 hours( sometimes we finish early depending on participants)
All our workshops are held in a private studio at 405 Main St. Butler, N.J. 07405
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
A big smile and positive attitude
Wear comfortable clothes and supportive sneakers or shoes
Small towel and water as there will be some movement involved
( water is available to anyone who does not bring any)
Pen and a notebook